The patch cable is suitable for private and industrial applications, including fibre to the home (FTTH), and is compatible with the FTTH options of a wide range of telecom providers. Thanks to an optimised bend radius of the fibre optic cable, space-saving installation is possible without increasing attenuation and risking interference.
- mono-mode fibre optic cable designed for connection types such as FTTH, FTTB, FTTx, for use at home, in the office, in data centres etc.
- the patch cord forms the connection between the house transfer point and the Optical Network Terminal (ONT) indoors
- optical fibre cable for up to 100 Gbit/s that is bend-optimised and space-saving with a minimum bending radius of 30 mm (static)
- LSZH-compliant: cable sheath is halogen-free and flame-retardant according to IEC 60754 2, IEC 60332 1 and IEC 61034
- strain relief reinforced with aramid yarn provides extra stability
- equipped with dust protection caps, connector: Simplex, fibre type: OS2, SM singlemode 9/125µm according to ITU T G.657
- individual test protocol with measurement of return loss and insertion loss